Once you've installed the mobile ticketing app on your new phone, log into your account.
You will have access to all your account information including saved payment methods, tickets, and ticket history.
If you are concerned about a thief using your information to purchase tickets on the app fraudulently, contact Justride Support to have your old device blocked. Once the device is blocked, the app will not be able to be used on that device.
you can contact Justride support by:
- accessing our help center (support.justride.com) and submiting a ticket
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us via phone (located next your profile link - you will need to register an account on our help center to have access to our phone number). You will be asked to leave a message, your contact information and a description of the issue or question.
To ensure we are able to deal with your request efficiently, please provide your application ID in any communication (app ID). To find your app ID:
- From the Help screen, tap Application Information
- Scroll down to locate your app ID