On occasion, you may be required to update your version of the mobile ticketing app. For example, if your transit agency has begun offering a new mobile ticket type, an update may be required in order to access it.
To update your app, tap the Update button located in the Update your app message. Or, you can update your app using the standard update app procedure for your device.
If you are unable to update your app, please contact Justride support.
you can contact Justride support by:
- accessing our help center (support.justride.com) and submiting a ticket
- emailing us at email@example.com
- calling us via phone (located next your profile link - you will need to register an account on our help center to have access to our phone number). You will be asked to leave a message, your contact information and a description of the issue or question.
To ensure we are able to deal with your request efficiently, please provide your application ID in any communication (app ID). To find your app ID:
- From the Help screen, tap Application Information
- Scroll down to locate your app ID