Android users that save the app on an SD Card, may experience storage issues that result in being automatically logged out of the app. If this occurs, we recommend moving the app to your device storage in order to resolve the issue.
On most Android devices, you can follow these steps:
- Tap Settings
- Tap General
- Tap Apps
- Select the app
- Select Storage/Memory
- Tap Change (or Move to) -> Internal Storage/Phone
- Restart your phone
- The app should appear in the application list.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact Justride Support.
you can contact Justride support by:
- accessing our help center (support.justride.com) and submiting a ticket
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us via phone (located next your profile link - you will need to register an account on our help center to have access to our phone number). You will be asked to leave a message, your contact information and a description of the issue or question.
To ensure we are able to deal with your request efficiently, please provide your application ID in any communication (app ID). To find your app ID:
- From the Help screen, tap Application Information
- Scroll down to locate your app ID