It varies. All mobile tickets have an expiration date, after which they can no longer be used.
To find out when your mobile ticket will expire
- Open the ticket
- Tap the Ticket Info button located at the bottom of the ticket
- The Valid To date and time is when your ticket will expire
Ticket Info showing when the ticket will expire
Expired tickets are displayed on the History tab of the Ticket Wallet.
If your ticket has expired before you were able to use it, or if you believe there is an issue with your ticket expiration, please contact Justride Support.
you can contact Justride Support by:
- accessing our help center (support.justride.com) and submiting a ticket
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us via phone (located next your profile link - you will need to register an account on our help center to have access to our phone number). You will be asked to leave a message, your contact information and a description of the issue or question.
To ensure we are able to deal with your request efficiently, please provide your application ID in any communication (app ID). To find your app ID:
- From the Help screen, tap Application Information
- Scroll down to locate your app ID