Whether a ticket can be refunded depends on your transit agency's policies. For information on your agency's policies, refer to the FAQ located in the Help section of the app.
Some agencies allow you to request a refund of an inactive ticket within 5 minutes of purchase.
To request a refund of an inactive ticket
- Open the ticket you want refunded (it should be located at or near the top of your Ticket Wallet)
- Tap the Actions button located at the bottom of the ticket
- Tap Refund
- A refund, less any applicable fees, will be posted to the same credit card you used to purchase the ticket.
NOTE If you do not see the Refund option, either the time to request a refund has past or your transit agency does not permit this type of refund. You will need to contact customer service.
To contact your transit agency:
- From the Home screen, tap Help
- On the Help screen, tap Customer Service
- On the Customer Service screen, tap Contact us